Cleveland-area attorney Michael C. Hennenberg is dedicated to providing aggressive, results-oriented representation to people accused of serious crimes in federal and state courts in Ohio. Mr. Hennenberg focuses his practice on the defense of complex and high level white collar crime charges, including financial fraud, health care fraud, tax evasion and other serious felonies.
Contact Michael C. Hennenberg today for a consultation about your case.
What Michael C. Hennenberg Brings to Your Case
Michael C. Hennenberg will work to build a strong and effective defense for you. When defending you, he will bring these strengths and capabilities to your case:
- Experience — Michael C. Hennenberg has more than 35 years' experience in the field of criminal defense. During that time, he has defended clients in many complex and challenging cases.
- Supported by experts — Michael C. Hennenberg works with experts in disciplines specially selected for the case. These may include former government agents, accountants, IT specialists, forensic evidence specialists and others. You will have an experienced team working hard to defend you.
- Comprehensive defense representation — Michael C. Hennenberg closely examines every factual and legal aspect in each case. He considers every possible defense strategy and works tenaciously to achieve the best possible results for his clients.
- Creative, outside-the-box thinking — While he is thorough and methodical in analysis, Michael C. Hennenberg is also creative when developing a defense strategy. He will use his skills and experience to develop a strong defense for you.
- Selective in cases — Mr. Hennenberg limits the number of cases he works on at any given time. This will ensure your case receives the attention it deserves.
There is one more factor that must be mentioned — determination. Michael C. Hennenberg will use his disciplined approach to build a defense designed to protect your rights and preserve your freedom.
Contact a Lawyer
To schedule a consultation with an experienced Cleveland criminal law lawyer, contact Michael C. Hennenberg.