A Bulletproof Defense Strategy For Drug Charges
At the office of Michael C. Hennenberg, we are backed with over 35 years of experience defending professionals facing drug charges. Attorney Michael C. Hennenberg and a fellow of the American Board of Criminal Lawyers, and is the lawyer you need to get things done.
What Types Of Drug Cases Do You Take On?
- Possession of illegal drugs and paraphernalia, including marijuana possession
- Drug possession with the intent to distribute
- Drug trafficking, including heroin trafficking
- Illegal manufacture of drugs (including marijuana grow house cases)
- Illegal possession of prescription drugs (including Percocet, Vicodin, oxycodone, Opana and OxyContin)
When we represent a client accused of a crime, we take a comprehensive and aggressive approach. We thoroughly research every aspect of the events leading up to the charges and dissect every element of the case. To build a strong defense for his clients, we call upon experts such as former federal agents and private investigators to review evidence, police procedures and laboratory results.
Diversion Rather Than Possible Conviction And Imprisonment
Not all drug-related cases result in conviction or imprisonment. Results depend on a client’s criminal history, background and other mitigating factors. Our legal team has successfully negotiated with prosecutors and argued to trial courts that a diversion program or intervention and treatment in lieu of conviction were the appropriate approach for a particular individual. Diversion and intervention programs allow a person to avoid the worst consequences of a drug-related conviction while seeking treatment for drug dependence.